The Autel G-BOX2 is an adapter compatible with Autel's IM508 (with purchase of XP400 programmer) and IM608 Key Programming tablets used to aide in the programming keys for Mercedes DAS3 CAN EIS/EXS in an ALL Keys Lost situation. The G-Box2 also supports DME/DDE ISN Reading and Writing in Boot Mode on applicable BMW vehicles. Bench Method is also supported. All Keys Lost password calculations are 4x to 8x faster. Moreover, the number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is reduced to zero, greatly simplifying the operation steps. It can be used in Boot Mode or Bench Method. G-BOX2 needs to be used with the Autel IM508 or IM608 for reliable performance.
Autel G-Box Accessory Tool
- The Autel G-Box is designed to be used on for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL. It helps to save time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
- The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys for Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
- The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in for BMW and for Volks wagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
- The G-BOX2 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
- Differences between G-box2 & G-box.
Autel G-Box Main Features:
- 1. For Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- 2. Used with IM608
- 3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- 4. For Mercedes DAS3 can EIS / EZS all keys lost
- 5. Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- 6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
- 7. For BMW DME / DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
- 8. G-Box is compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and IM508 with XP400, also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
Autel G-Box Details Instruction:
- DC Port -Provides +12 DV power supply
- Can-H Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN6
- K1 Port: Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII PIN1
- Status Indicator: Indicates the current operating status
- Relay Ports: Connect with dedicated relay cables
- +12V Power Port: Universal power input/ output port
- OBDII Connector: Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
- OBDII Female Connector: Connects to the main cable of Autel Diagnostic Tool
- Can-L Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN14
- K7 Port: Universal K-Line interface connects with OBDII PIN7
- GND Port: Universal Power Input/ Output Port
- OB15 Port: Used with dedicated BD15 Cable for reading and wrting multiple types of ECUs
Why Buy Autel G-BOX --- Small is Smart!
1. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION.
- 8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
- 4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. MERCEDES-BENZALL KEYS LOST, NO MORE REPEATED INSERTIONS AND REMOVALS OF IR SIMULATOR
- W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221(partial), W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
3. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE EIS
- EXCEPT FOR EIS W164 / -2008, W251 / -2008, W221, W202 (K) / W208(K) /W210(K), AND W203 (K) / W463 (K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, BMW DME / DDE ISN READING AND WRITING IN BOOT MODE
- 23 CATEGORIES OF BOSCH ENGINE, INCLUDING MEVD/EDC17. 6 CATEGORIES OF SIMENS/CONTINENTAL ENGINE, INCLUDING MSD/MSV ENGINE.
How does Autel G-Box Work?
A. OBDII Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
(This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204 , W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009)
- 1. Connect the G-Box to vehicles's OBDII
- 2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
- 3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
- 4. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
B. Desktop Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
(This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet.)
- 1. Connect the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 Cable
- 2. Connect to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
- 3. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
Autel G Box Package Content:
- 1pc x Autel G-BOX Accessory Tool
- 1pc x Clamp Cable
- 1pc x K-Line Cable
- 1pc x Fuse Cable
- 1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
- 1pc x DB15 Cable