[Ship From EU] Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS OBDII Diagnostic Scanner with TPMS service and Wireless Bluetooth better MK808 and MX808
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS - A perfect combination of professional diagnostic tool and specialized TPMS tool. To meet the needs of the market, we have further developed the 2021 brand new MK808TS based on the MK808 and MK808BT. The updated TPMS functions can help you easily solve 99% of related problems. The advanced 28+ special functions cope with most of your daily maintenance no matter you are a pro mech, workshop owner or a back-yard mech.
- 2021 Top-end TPMS Scanner
- Over 28 Special Functions
- Advanced TPMS Functions
- TPMS Retrofitting
- Full-System Diagnosis for Systems
The 2021 Most Worth Getting Scanner-Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Since Autel diagnostic scanner MK808TS is a specialized TPMS tool. It shares all the professional TPMS functions in common with TS601, TS608. TPMS Programming allows you to program the blank TPMS sensors and get them ready for activation. As for TPMS Sensor Activation, TPMS tool MK808TS empowers you to activate the OE-sensors or Autel sensors. The TPMS Sensor Relearn matches the sensors with on-board modules. MK808TS is a perfect choice for tire-service workshops.
- 28+ Special Functions: The diagnostic tool has been packed with over 28 special functions which provide you a full set of reset functions for daily maintenance. Oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, brake bleeding, IMMO, SAS, DPF, etc.
- Specialized TPMS functions: TPMS sensor programming, TPMS sensor activation, TPMS sensor relearning. Those are the functions that help your ride calibrate with all of the TPMS sensors.
- TPMS Retrofit: To help you build everything from scratch, the MK808TS can start everything from the very first beginning. Coding ECU to activate onboard TPMS module, coding the Autel TPMS module or activate OE TPMS module, TPMS module retrofitting guidelines, etc.
- Full-System Diagnosis for 99% of Vehicles: The full-system diagnosis will enter every corner of onboard vehicle systems and conduct full inspection analysis and tests. Never miss a detail.
- Wireless BT MaxiVCI Connection: Every single diagnosis process can be done through the MaxiVCI, a compact Bluetooth diagnostic module that can help you out from entangled cables.
- Auto VIN Scan: How many letters are in a VIN code? 17! How long it takes for inputting? 30 Secs! Every second of life is precious, so let the scanner do you the job! MK808TS can automatically access VIN code and other onboard ECU info.
- 100% Original
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- EU warehouse delivery
- Delivery>> 5-7 working days
High-end TPMS functions
Hundreds and thousands of vehicles out there on the road are equipped with various types of TPMS sensors. But once you have Autel tpms diagnostic tool MK808TS in your hands, you could just rest assured. The tpms programmer MK808TS can program, activate and relearn most of the OE tire sensors and all of the Autel sensors.
- TPMS Sensor Programming: The relearn tool MK808TS can read the onboard TPMS data and program the blank Autel sensors. Make sure that the sensor is programmed before it is mounted on the tire. If they are not programmed and are already mounted, deflate the tires and then program them again. For the OE tire sensors, this step is unnecessary.
- TPMS Sensor Activation: After programming the sensors and mounting them at the right place, activate the sensors with MK808TS. No matter the sensor’s transmission frequency is 315MHz or 433MHz, the tablet scanner will do its job!
- TPMS Sensor Relearning: Last but not least, this is the last step to make the sensors work as you expected. Once everything is ready you can perform this function to match the onboard TPMS with mounted sensors.
TPMS Module Retrofitting, Build Everything from Scratch!
TPMS module retrofitting, a function that the other special tool can only dream of! For vehicles that do not have an OEM tire pressure modules, the tpms diagnostic service tool MK808TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and also program and relearn the sensors.
Here is the specific step for your reference:
- Step 1: Back up the original vehicle data
- Step 2: Code the Autel TPMS module
- Step 3: Set up the Autel TPMS module on the vehicle following the instruction
- Step 4: Program the Autel tire sensors (Note: For the OE tire sensors, this step can be skipped)
- Step 5: Activate the Autel tire sensors or OE sensors
- Step 6: Relearn the sensors with an on-board TPMS module
Once you finish the above steps and sit back to the seat, you will surprisingly find out the pressure of each tire has been shown on the dashboard.
28+ Special Functions, One-Stop Solution for most of the Complex Issues
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let’s check it out if there’s something you may need on the list:
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
- EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
- Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- IMMO Keys: disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering-related parts.
Full-System Diagnosis, Root out the Problem Hidden Underneath the Hood
The MK808TS full-system diagnosis empowers you to root out problems hidden underneath the systems such as PCM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. And also the MK808TS has been packed with various other features such as read & clear DTCs, read data stream, access ECU info, etc. For further info, please feel free to let us know. We would be pleased to e-meet you!
Here is an example for you to have a rough idea about what exactly the Full-System Diagnosis can do:
- System: Engine System
- Symptom: Erratic engine idle, check engine light always on
- DTC Report: Access engine system, read code P0032- HO2S Heater Control Circuit High (Bank 1 Sensor 1. Read the live time data stream to check voltage value change of the O2 sensor and the final diagnosis is that the front oxygen sensor is faulty, needs to be replaced.
- System: Air Suspension System
- Vehicle Model: Audi A8
- Symptom: Air suspension failure, vehicle height not adjustable, DTC on the shows up
- DTC Report: Access the systems, read the code C104400-Default Setting not Learned. Perform the special function “Air Suspension Calibration” to calibrate the suspensions and clear the codes.
- System: Transmission System
- Vehicle Model: GM
- Symptom: After replacing the clutch or gearbox, shift shock appeared in the lower gear shift
- DTC Report: Read the code P1868- Transmission Fluid Lifespan Is Low. Through the fault code analysis, the transmission fluid lifespan has been less than 10%. After replacing the transmission fluid and clear the fault code, the light is off.
Over 10000+ Vehicle Models Coverage Worldwide
The Autel MK808TS’s vehicle coverage database has included over 10000+ vehicle brands and models from east to west, from Asia to North America and the EU. Let’s check out the list to see if your ride is on the list!
- Asian: ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA, ISUZU, DAIHATSU, etc.
- American: CHRYSLER, GM, US-FORD, FIAT (BRAZIL), GM (BRAZIL), DODGE, JEEP, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, etc.
- European: ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, VOLVO, OPEL, PEUGEOT, DACIA, CITROEN, MINI, PORSCHE, SPRINTER, VW, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, EU-FORD, FERRARI, IVECO, MASERATI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, etc.
- Australian: AU-FORD, HOLDEN
- Best Choice for Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truckman, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, a retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick reference guide
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Magnet
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 15 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
100% Original: All products we have are the latest batch with the newest software and created by Autel.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 5-7 business days to arrive, others take 5-9 business days. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track them every step of the way!
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.