[Ship From EU] Autel MaxiIM IM608 Diagnostic Key Programming and ECU Coding Tool Same as Auro OtoSys IM600
Autel IM608 is a perfect choice for auto technicians and locksmiths to encrypt keys, add keys, change keys, and generate keys. The Smart Mode and Expert Mode in IMMO app offer you guided and advanced Key Learning to choose from. The Autel scanner can also read/write various key chips helping perform complete key programming quickly.
Autel IM608 - Advanced IMMO Solution for Both Professional Locksmiths and Auto Technicians
This multi-protocol Pass-Thru vehicle interface J2534 ECU Reprogrammer “MaxiFlash JVCI” is a fully compliant SAE J2534-1 & SAE J2534-2 (March 2006) device, specially designed to provide users with convenient PC communication and ECU reprogramming capabilities on any modern vehicle diagnostic bus, and offer the most significant features desired by OEM customers: reliability, fast performance, and flexibility.
- The IMMO application requires a data link via “MaxiFlash JVCI” connecting the vehicle’s DLC port to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis. Built with both busy technicians and professional locksmiths in mind, Autel comes up with the innovative “Smart Mode” and “Expert Mode” solution in one tool to guide technicians performing IMMO:
- Smart Mode – Accesses to a function menu where each function is configured as a smart guide system. The Smart Mode provides guided functions with step-by-step instructions. With the help of the automated and guided Smart Mode, busy technicians can now confidently work with OEM and aftermarket keys and fobs.
- Expert Mode – While the professional locksmiths are still open to the choices of jumping between the functions they desire with the Expert Mode, which provides skilled technicians a convenient way to perform individual IMMO functions they need. All the function options in this mode are separated segments. If needed, technicians can only perform one segment function instead of a whole process provided in Smart Mode.
- The IMMO related functions include:
Read PIN/CS (All Key Lost); Generate Key; Key Learning; Remote Learning; Backup / Restore IMMO Data; IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation; IMMO ECU Refresh / Coding; BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Add Key, All Key Lost, Key Learning; BMW FEM / BDC Key Learning and ECU Adaptation; BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning; VW/AUDI MQB Key Learning, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Add Key, All Key Lost, A6 All Key Lost
- 100% Original
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- EU warehouse delivery
- Delivery>> 5-7 working days
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Key Programming Diagnostic Tool with XP400 Key Programmer and J2534 ECU Reprogrammer, Advanced Key Programming, OE-Level All Systems Diagnostics, and Oil Reset/EPB/SAS/DPF/BMS/TPMS
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor,10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution.
- Internal reliable 64GB Onboard Memory for better performance, built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources.
- The powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services.
- Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash programmer for complete Immo coverage.
- Smart mode for guided and automated key learning.
- Expert mode for advanced key learning.
- Read PIN/CS, generate a key, key learning, remote learning.
- IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding.
- Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding, etc.
- All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearns, etc.
Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash programmer for complete Immo coverage.
The IMMO function requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBD II connection. The function retrieves vehicle IMMO information and provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc.
There are two options available when accessing the IMMO section:
Smart Mode: It provides guided functions with step-by-step instructions, each function is configured as a smart guide system. Once the test vehicle is identified, a vehicle profile will display, select Yes to continue.
Expert Mode: It provides skilled technicians a convenient way to perform individual IMMO functions they need. All the function options in this mode are separated segments. If needed, technicians can only perform one segment function instead of a whole process provided in Smart Mode.
The Programming function requires a connection between the tablet and the XP400, and no vehicle connection is required. The Programming application can access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
XP400: It is specially designed to read transponder data (including Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tools and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately.
J2534 Programmer: It is an SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs, and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
NOTE: J2534 programmer can't do ECU program with IM608.
NOTE: Don’t use the Main Cable to connect XP400 to the vehicle’s DLC, which may damage the XP400 mainboard. Use the J2534 for vehicle connection with the main cable, the J2534 can be connected to IM608 via Bluetooth or USB cable.
OE Level All Systems Diagnostics
As a professional auto diagnostic tool, IM608 can access ALL available vehicle modules. The IM608 provides users with the ability to diagnose all the systems (such as ABS, SRS, engine and transmission, etc.) on the vehicle’s ECU. This means you can read / clear DTCs and view the live data on systems for better diagnosis.
Key Fob Programming
Clear information of lost keys and adding new keys to prevent your vehicles from being stolen.
Reset Key: Relearn the key
Add New Key: Add extra key to the vehicle
The XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately.
Auto Scan & Auto VIN Feature
IM608 diangostic scanner computer comes with Auto Scan function that can perform a comprehensive scanning over all available modules present to locate fault causes.
Featured with the latest VIN-based Auto VIN technology, it can automaticaly read and decode the VIN number on some vehicles to shorten the vehicle selection time. Remember, you can always select your vehicle manually to perform diagnostics and special functions in case Auto VIN feature does not work on a specific vehicle.
Most Commonly Performed Service Functions
Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, perform TPMS programming, and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Autel IM608 professional automotive diagnostic scanner tool comes with unparalleled vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes.
Autel IM608 diagnostic scan tool comes with 12 Months of Software Updates which are updated frequently to improve the Autel IM608 scanner’s capability and coverage. It’s a scanner growing stronger and smarter every day.
Be aware that Audi software key programming is very limited, please send VIN to check compatibility before purchasing.
1pc x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1pc x APC101 USB Cable
1pc x APA101 Signal Cable
1pc x MaxiFlash JVCI
1pc x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1pc x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1pc x XP400
1pc x APB102 MB IR Cable
1pc x APA104 ECU Clamp
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x APB104(MCU_FQFP64)
1pc x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1pc x USB Cable (2m)
1pc x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1pc x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x APB106(MCU_FQFP144)
1pc x APA107(Connect Cable)
1pc x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1pc x APB107(MCU_FQFP144)
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
2pcs x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1pc x APB108(MCU_FQFP176)
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1pc x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
1pc x AAC001
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 15 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
100% Original: All products we have are the latest batch with the newest software and created by Autel.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 5-7 business days to arrive, others take 5-9 business days. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track them every step of the way!
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.