[Ship From EU] Autel MaxiIM IM608 [with GBOX2 & APB112 ] with XP400 Key Programmer and J2534 ECU Coding IMMO Key Programming Scan Tool
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and unique all-in-one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services in one Android-based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. It is equipped with an XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions. IM608 provides you with all special functions to quickly diagnose all modules for the majority of the makes and models on the market. It is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted.
[IM608 + XP400 + J2534 + G-BOX2 + APB112 ]
Autel IM608 is a perfect choice for auto technicians and locksmiths to encrypt keys, add keys, change keys, and generate keys. The Smart Mode and Expert Mode in IMMO app offer you guided and advanced Key Learning to choose from. The Autel scanner can also read/write various key chips helping perform complete key programming quickly.
- 100% Original
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- EU warehouse delivery
- Delivery>> 5-7 working days
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor,10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920×1200 resolution.
- Internal reliable 64GB Onboard Memory for better performance, built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources.
- The powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services.
- Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash programmer for complete Immo coverage.
- Smart mode for guided and automated key learning.
- All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearns, etc.
- The IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode
- The IMMO application provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc.
- The IMMO operations require connecting the MaxiIM IM608tabletto the test vehicle through the MaxiFlashusing the main cable and the included USB cable (2m).
- The MaxiIM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VINScan function to identify vehicles and it is applied to IMMO, Programming, Diagnostic and Service applications. IMMO provides two modes: Smart Mode and Expert Mode, and only Smart Mode can be accessed by using the Auto VIN function.
- The Programming application requires a connection between the tablet and the XP400, and no vehicle connection is required. This application can access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions
- This function allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service, or programming. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS, and more.
- NOTE: ECU Coding is different from ECU Programming. And ECU Coding is NOT universally compatible.
- As a professional-grade car scan tool, IM608 has full Bi-Directional Control over vehicle-specific subsystems and components like ABS, SRS, window, door, and roof.
- Autel IM608 is one of Autel’s most advanced professional scan tools and it covers over 80 American, European and Asian vehicle makes and models, including 12 sedans, light trucks, and SUVs.
Most Commonly Performed Service Functions
- SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
- Oil Reset Service: Reset Service mileage and service intervals for the engine oil life system.
- DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
- EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, perform TPMS programming, and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- Autel IM608 professional automotive diagnostic scanner tool comes with unparalleled vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Autel IM608 diagnostic scan tool comes with 12 Months of Software Updates which are updated frequently to improve the Autel IM608 scanner’s capability and coverage. It’s a scanner growing stronger and smarter every day.
- More languages are available such as French, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian. Please provide SN if needing authorization.
Autel APB112 Features:
- The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulation of the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
- Smart key simulator
- 46, 4D data collection
- 46 smart key password calculation
- 46 chip simulation
- Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
- Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
- Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
- Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
- Collects data from the ignition coil
- Identify ignition coil troubles
- Decode vehicle key chip data
- Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
- Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
- Compatible with Autel MaxiIM IM608, IM508, and MX808IM, Auro Otosys IM100, IM600
- Compact but would need to be used with the XP400
- Cannot be used with the XP200
Autel G-box2 Smart Key Simulator
- The Autel G-Box is designed to be used for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL. It helps to save time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
- The G-BOX2 realizes fast mode on the vehicle and bench when all keys for Mercedes-Benz vehicles using this DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX2 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
- The G-BOX2 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used for BMW and for Volks Wagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adoptions when all keys are lost and the engine is replaced.
- The G-BOX2 is compatible with Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets that support IMMO and key programming functions.
- For Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- Used with IM608
- Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- For Mercedes DAS3 can EIS / EZS all keys lost
- Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after the 2009 models
- For BMW DME / DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
- G-Box is compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and IM508 with XP400, also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
1set x APB112
1set x G-BOX2
1pc x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1pc x APC101 USB Cable
1pc x APA101 Signal Cable
1pc x MaxiFlash JVCI
1pc x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1pc x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1pc x XP400
1pc x APB102 MB IR Cable
1pc x APA104 ECU Clamp
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x APB104(MCU_FQFP64)
1pc x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1pc x USB Cable (2m)
1pc x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1pc x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x APB106(MCU_FQFP144)
1pc x APA107(Connect Cable)
1pc x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1pc x APB107(MCU_FQFP144)
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
2pcs x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1pc x APB108(MCU_FQFP176)
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1pc x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
1pc x AAC001
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 15 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
100% Original: All products we have are the latest batch with the newest software and created by Autel.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 5-7 business days to arrive, others take 5-9 business days. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way!
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.