[Ship From EU] Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Automotive Diagnostic Scanner with Complete TPMS Functions Bi-Directional Control WIFI Bluetooth
- 100% Original
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- EU warehouse delivery
- Delivery>> 5-7 working days
- 30+ Maintenance Functions
- Top Professional TPMS Scanner
- OE-level All Systems Diagnostics + ECU Coding
- Active Test (Bi-directional Control)
- 99% Coverage+13 Languages
- Outstanding Hardware
Why should buy the Autel MaxiPro MP808TS?
- Sleek and stylish design---The appearance and design of the Autel MP808TS are appealing to the eye. The scan tool has the same structure as a tablet, making it convenient to carry around and use.
- User-friendly design---If you’re a newbie or DIYer, you don’t have to worry. This advanced scanner is simple to use as it comes with a large display for a straightforward interpretation of results. It consists of a 7-inch LCD touchscreen with a 1024×600 resolution display. This will present quality results that will be quick and straightforward to read.
- Faster processor---It also comprises the court-A9 processor. This allows users to execute functions faster than most devices. As a result, you can diagnose many vehicles in a single day compared to other competitor products with slower processors.
- Exceptional operating system---Aside from the faster processor, the scanner also features a unique operating system. The excellent Android 4.4.2, KitKat OS works hand-in-hand with the cortex-A9 processor to make sure that the user has an unforgettable experience. The OS helps the user to multitask without slowing down the performance of the scan tool.
- Larger storage space---Since this a professional scan tool meant for experienced mechanics, it is important to save customer’s vehicle data for future reference. You can do so with the 32GB memory that is installed on the tool. You can also use it to save your files.
- Extensive vehicle coverage---If you intend to diagnose different vehicle makes and models, you will love this diagnostic scanner. The code reader works on more than 80 US, Asian, and European vehicles. However, many people have complained about compatibility problems. Also, it does not work with OBD1 cars.
- Built-in battery---The scan tool is very convenient to use as it does not rely on the vehicle’s power. Instead, it comes with a built-in lithium-polymer battery with an extended runtime of up 7 hours. Therefore, if the car you’re diagnosing runs out of power, you don’t have to worry as you can continue to find out why the check engine light came on.
- Wireless connection---It comes with both Wi-Fi Bluetooth connections. Wi-Fi allows you to share information with the community and find possible fixes, while Bluetooth enables you to connect the car and diagnose it from outside. Other connection options are HDMI type A, Mini USB 2.0, and MicroSD slot card option, with up to 32GB support.
- Friendly user experience---The Autel MP808TS comes with lots of user-friendly features that will make your work to be fun. It has one-stop multitasking included for ideal management of workshop operations and Cloud-Based MaxiFix online community for finding possible verified fixes.
- Software upgrade---The manufacturer gives buyers a 12-month of free software updates. People usually complain about the expensive software upgrades after the free upgrade is over.
A well-bred horse deserves a good saddle. A real comprehensive OBD diagnostic scanner requires all-in-one functions. Autel Scanner MP808TS diagnostic tool has been upgraded with over 31 service functions, such as Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SRS, ABS Bleed, SAS Calibration, DPF Generation, Injector Coding, Throttle Matching, Suspension Matching, TPMS, etc. Moreover, Maxipro MP808TS can be constantly upgraded with more functions to meet your various maintenance needs.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Diagnostic Scanner: Auto Scan Tool for All Cars with 30+ Special Service, Comprehensive TPMS Solutions, Full Diagnostic Functions Updated of MP808/DS808/MP808K/MS906 with BT
A Real One-for- All Scanner with 30+ Maintenance Functions
We got a lot of positive comments about our MaxiPRO MP808TS since we launched it. To make this model satisfies customers’ needs further, we add more charming functions such as flash hidden functions in the latest version to achieve maximum handy and rapid diagnoses. The 2021 Newest Version of Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS, which is capable of competent full systems diagnoses, advanced TPMS services, ECU Coding, is definitely the most effective and desirable vehicle diagnostic assistance for every car owner, auto repair technician, and gear head for sure.
30+ Special Functions – One Scanner Saves You a Tons of Money and Plenty of Time in Repairs
- 99% Car Coverage: Autel enjoys 30+ special functions which cover car makes from 1996 to 2021
- Oil Reset Service: enables you to reset the maintenance light after changing the oil.
- EPB Service: allows you to deactivate/ activate the brake control unit, open and close the brake cylinder when you change brake pads for your vehicles.
- ABS Brake Bleeding: This helps you to activate or control the anti-lock brake system, or components, turn off the light on the dashboard.
- SAS Service: helps you to process the sensor relearn and turn off the light or after you disassemble, replace the steering angle sensor, steering gear, or steering-related parts.
- Airbag Service: keeps you driving safely. It reads the airbag is faulty and turns off the faulty light.
- BMS Service: enables you to control the anti-lock brake system, calibrate the steering angle sensor after disassemble and replacement.
- Throttle Body Adjustment: enables you to complete the throttle matching after you clean the throttle but the idle speed is unstable or excessively high.
- DPF Regeneration: allows removing PM from the DPF by burning the collected black smoke via the exhaust heating method, assuring engine’s performance.
- Suspension Calibration: After changing the vehicle height sensor or control module in the air suspension system, use this function to correct the setting.
- And much more...
Masterly TPMS Features to ‘Wake Up’ Replaced Sensors
Universal tpms programming tool Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS possesses all functions of a professional TPMS diagnostic tool. It can perform the fundamental TPMS diagnoses to read and clear codes, display system data, turn off the faulty light. Moreover, it is equipped with TPMS advanced functions such as TPMS programming, activation, and relearning. Most vehicles require a TPMS tool to activate each of the tire pressure sensors in a specified sequence so the TPMS control module can relearn their new locations after sensors on this module or the tires are changed. With this scanner MP808TS, repair shop technicians can finish the process within a few steps instead of advising your customers to drive the vehicle to the original car dealer for reprogramming with a bulk of bucks. To clear the air, below is how it performs TPMS functions in steps:
- Back up the vital information: Since the vehicle information and TPMS relearn procedure varies greatly before you process the procedure, please back up all the required information.
- TPMS Programming: If you use Autel Sensors as the replacement, the programming process is needed. Before you install the sensors, programming them with guidance.
- TPMS Activation & Relearn: Place the scanner near the tire pressure sensors you placed to wake up the sensors. As soon as the scanner sends the signal to the TPMS module, it recognizes the sensor and learns its positions, the relearn procedure is complete.
- Retrofit TPMS Module: If the pressure of the tires is too low, it would cause tires to wear, make the tire poorly handle within corners, or turn around, especially when the road is wet, or even cause a puncture. TPMS warns the driver early in the event of a drop in tire pressure so that the driver can act quickly. However, some vehicles might not have a TPMS module. This scan tool can guide technicians to finish the retrofitting procedure, which is quite useful.
Easily Connected, Root Out the Hidden Issues
The versatile OBD2 diagnostic scan tool for all cars, Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS is not only able to process full-system diagnoses for all-electric modules on the vehicles, but it also can do the active test (bi-directional control), which highly enhances the auto diagnostic tool abilities. Thanks to this function, the scanner can send commands to components or modules of the vehicles to test their working status and see exactly how something is affected by controlling it on and off, thus diagnose the possible issues thoroughly. Another highlight that needs to mention is that the Autel TPMS Programming scanner MP808TS supports BT and Wi-Fi connection, which free you from cables, and you can do the diagnosis and maintenance in an unrestrained way. For more details of these two charming functions, please look at the below information:
- Active Test Available: Some faults on vehicles are not obvious and could not be identified precisely by simple diagnoses. In this case, the active test (Bi-directional Control) is necessary to test whether the actuators of each system are in good condition. This Autel diagnostic tool MP808TS can be the bridge to output signals to ECU, process the diagnoses, and determine which part of the circuit, control unit, or actuator is faulty. For example, if vehicles could not be ignited, we can complete the active test to test each injector and determine the faulty one. 99% of modules could perform active tests with this scanner. Please note: Tests vary from brand and model.
- BT & Wi-Fi Connection: Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS’s wireless connection ability improves the user experience to a higher level. Bluetooth adaptor in hand keeps you away from disturbing wires, and Wi-Fi allows system and software updates with just a few clicks without any delay.
ECU Coding Available, Autel MP808TS Climbs to A Greater Height
Upgraded from Autel MP808, we make the ECU coding function available in this model MP808TS. This function makes this model the most economical choice since its ECU coding function is the same as MS906 at a lower cost. Each module has different configures and codes and even each control unit has relevant codes. Trouble code has the risk of causing malfunctions such as accelerating fault, in-gear malfunction, and engine rough running. Thus, ECU coding is a vital step after the modules on the vehicles are being changed. Besides, you can flash some hidden functions for the vehicles via ECU coding to offer a spark of car owners’ individuality. This diagnostic tool MP808TS is happy to help you do ECU coding. Please note that this function of Autel auto scan tool MP808TS is available for VW vehicles but does not available for BMW vehicles. Following are the functions of the ECU coding function of MaxiPRO MP808TS in detail:
- After we replace control units, bad actuators, or certain parts we need to do the coding to make the replaced parts being stored and recognized by the ECU. Almost all systems that include engine, fuel, injector, gear shift, ABS, airbag system, and so on can be coded with this scanner. Before the coding, please read and record the original module’s information.
- ECU coding enables multiple car systems to recognize each other and then the actuators can start to work.
- ECU coding helps to flash some hidden features for vehicles such as change the interior light, activate cornering headlights with fog lights, and deactivate buzzing sounds when locking the door, etc. You can use this scanner to stimulate all the possibilities of the vehicles.
3 Additional Advanced Features Autel MP808TS Equipped
As a comprehensive and advanced diagnosis tool, Autel OBD2 diagnostic scanner MP808TS would not let you down since it is equipped with more advanced functions than previous-generation models such as MP808, DS808. Among the advanced features, there are 3 hot features many mechanics dream of:
- All System Diagnoses: It enables technicians and car owners to process deep and thorough diagnoses. The systems in the vehicles include Engines | Auto Transmission | Airbags | Immobilizer | Key Coding | ABS | Cruise Control | Instruments | Self Leveling Suspension systems | Seats | Doors | Gateway | Steering Angle | Air Suspension | Body Systems | Electronic Power Steering & Motor Assisted | Power Steering | Tyre Pressure | Rain Sensors | 4WD System | Stabilizer | Intelligent Parking Assist | Door Motors | Audio Systems | Air Conditioning | Tiptronic | Anti Theft | Soft Top | Headlamp Leveling | Central Locking | Automatic Clutch | DPF Reset | Electric Windows | Plip Programming | Heated Rear Window | Xenon Headlights | Wash Wipe | Fuel Burning Heater | Transfer Box | Seat Memory | Oil Life Service Reset | Sliding Doors | Electronic Throttle | Navigation System | Rollover Sensor | Cruise Control | Multi-Function Steering Wheel | Aux Heating | Electronic Parking Brake | Clutch Electronics ...
- Guided Function (Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc.): It guides you to acquire the original maintenance manual, helping you do the maintenance work with less effort.
- Anti-Theft IMMO Service (Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc.): Thanks to this function, MP808TS can help you to match the new keys to the IMMO module if you want to add a new key for your vehicle or you lost all the original keys. Besides, this scanner is also able to help you to process remote control matching.
What Has Been Upgraded in The 2021 Newest Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS
- Component Matching: After components are being changed in the vehicles, use this function to match the new components with the ECU.
Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat / Ford / Opel / Mazda / Chrysler/Jeep / Honda / Nissan / Hyundai / Kia / Subaru/Mitsubishi etc.
- Online Account Login Service: To log in to the account for online ECU coding.
Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat etc.
- Power Balance: This function supports testing the cylinder pressure, the power output of the car cylinders to ensure that the pressure in each cylinder is even, and there are no misfires.
Compatible with Chrysler（Cylinder balance test）/ GM / Ford etc.
- Flash Hidden Functions: Activate the hidden function in the ECU of the vehicles, more advanced features make their performance significantly improved. The driving experience is refreshed via this advanced service.
Compatible with Volkswagen / Audi / Skoda / Seat / Jeep （auto lock/unlock doors function）/ Fiat （enable/disable seat belt reminder function）/ Peugeot（customer personalization）/ Citroen （customer personalization）/ Nissan（3-time flasher setting/auto lock/unlock function）etc.
More Highlights to Assist You to Make Your Decision
Almost all the functions the scan tool Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS offers are identical to OE scanners. As a cost-effective and high-end diagnosis scanner, Autel MP808TS is born to be your repair helper.
- Broad Compatibility: If you run a workshop or a repair store, it must be a headache if your diagnostic tool cannot cover the commonly seen vehicles. As a result, you need to buy several scanners to match different needs, which is annoying. With this tool, the trouble cleared away since it covers 100,000 car models, which amount to 99% of makes in the market.
- Compact Design: The durable rubber edging is designed for mechanics to hold the device more firmly and use it with ease.
- Powerful Battery Performance: The battery capacity is 5000mAh, which supports 8 hours of usage. It can be used for a whole day without stress on a single charge.
For More Functions and Configurations, Please Check the Information Below:
- Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s information in no time
- Instant remote control after-sales support anytime, anywhere
- The cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic & repair tips.
What Accessories Are Companioned with This Autel MP808TS:
1 * Main Unit
1 * MaxiVCI Mini
1 * USB Cable (for charging)
1 * USB Cable (for the test)
1 * USB External Power Adapter
1 * Quick Reference Guide
1 * User Manual
1 * Carry Case
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 15 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
100% Original: All products we have are the latest batch with the newest software and created by Autel.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 5-7 business days to arrive, others take 5-9 business days. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track them every step of the way!
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.