Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS Relearn Sensor Active Tool Lifetime Free Update
The MaxiTPMS TS401 from Autel is a new generation TPMS diagnostic and service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and an incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensor to help you increase customers and boost your bottom line. NOTE: This ts401 does not support OBD functions(cannot read/clear trouble codes either), but it can reset the TPMS and turn off the lights, when the lights are off, the trouble codes might still exist, but the status will become 'historical' from 'current' and the TPMS will be able to work normally. Despite the Japanese vehicles do not support OBD learning (only copy), The car coverage of tS401 can independently accomplish the new ID learning is 75 percent.
Product informationSize: TS401
|Item Weight||3.31 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 3.5 x 11.4 inches|
|Item model number||TS401|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS401|
|Cover Included||Autel MaxiTPMS TS401|
|Special Features||Please download the latest update file to process the updates and switch area (Settings ---> Market--->EU/U.S)after updates|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Easy-to-Use TPMS Sensor Activation Tool
Now with the Ability to Program Autel MX-Sensors to Replace OE Sensors.
Our team consists of experienced software engineers and automotive systems experts.
- Activate TPMS sensors on all known TPMS
- Compatible with TPMS-enabled domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
- Displays Sensor ID & Battery Level and Tire Air Pressure and Temperature
- Program OE Sensors to replace OEM Sensors
- Displays Vehicle-Specific Relearn Procedures
- Free Software Updates ensure the tool remains compliant with the latest vehicles
- Free Telephone/Email/Chat Technical Support