AUTEL AutoLink ML619(AL619) ABS / SRS CAN OBDII Car Diagnostic Scan Tool with TFT color display
The AutoLink ML619 ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII DIAGNOSTIC Scan Tool is built to help you determine why the Check Engine Light, ABS, or SRS warning lights are on for over 50 different vehicle manufacturers. The tool offers the same features as our AL609, but comes with the added benefits of SRS system diagnosis, code reading & clearing. A very powerful tool for body and specialty shops that need quick testing for SRS and ABS, the AutoLink® ML619 is a must for any technician.
- Diagnoses on ABS & SRS
- Retrieves trouble codes in ABS/SRS to find the problem components that cause the MIL turning on and understand what has happened by the DTC definitions provided;
- Clears the hard codes within ABS/SRS and turn off the troublesome warning light on the instrument board after fixes and repairs;
- Reads data streams that can be displayed in color graphical form to facilitate your diagnostic analysis on ABS & SRS.
- Complete OBD2 Diagnostic Functions
- Model $01 - identify current powertrain diagnostic data
- Model $02 - display freeze frame data
- Model $03 - display emission-related diagnostic trouble codes
- Model $04 - clear /reset DTCs and freeze frame data
- Model $05 - perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
- Model $06 - present minimum, maximum and current values to see whether the monitor is ok
- Model$07- request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Model $08 - request control of the on-board system, test, or component
- Model $09 - request the vehicle information(VIN numbers and calibration information stored in the vehicle engine control units)
- Model $0A - request emission related DTCs with permanent status
- Multiple Languages:
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
- Suitable Vehicles:
Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Bens, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia.
Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure whether the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.
The 12-month warranty for any quality problems
Display: TFT color display (320 × 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32℉to 140℉)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
LengthWidthHeight: 199 mm (7.83”)104.5 mm (4.11”)37.5 mm (1.48”)
Weight: 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.484kg (1.3lb, with wire)
1*Autel MaxiLink ML619
1*Protective Nylon Case