[Ship From EU] Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro [1 Year Free Update] ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Advanced Version Of Autel MS908Pro
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P, the upgraded version of MS908P, is a professional diagnostic tool with a 10.1-inch touch screen and advanced hardware from the Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor and Android 4.4.2 OS for quick and comfortable car diagnostics. Offering comprehensive OE-level diagnostics, ECU coding, and BMW/Benz ECU programming, the MK908P is an ideal automotive diagnostic tool for mechanics to troubleshoot the warning lights and fix the vehicle control modules’ issues.
- 2021 Newest, Updated of MaxiSys MS908S Pro
- Same as Maxisys Elite, Powerful ECU Coding
- 30+ Service Functions, All-in-one Auto Scanner
- Wider Vehicle Coverage, Best Choice for Repairing Shops
- More High-end Functions, Meet All Your Needs
With just the same function as Autel Maxisys Elite, upgraded of MS908S PRO, MS908E, MK908, Autel scanner MK908P is much more cost-effective. OE-level obd2 scan tool MK908P supports coding functions on 99% of vehicle makes. The online coding is compatible with VW & Audi & Porsche & Benz/BMW, and its online configuration for Renault is unique among the diagnostic industries.
- 100% Original
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- EU warehouse delivery
- NO TAX Need to Pay
- Delivery>> 5-7 working days
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P 2021, Update of MS908S Pro & Same as Maxisys Elite, J2534 Reprogramming Tool with No IP Restriction, 30+ Service Functions, Active Test
Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro Features:
J2534 ECU Programming:
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is an SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs, and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
- Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s system
- Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
- Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on Flashes red when a system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power-up when the device is performing self-test procedure
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you’re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
- ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
- Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
- Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
- Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU.
- Active Test – provides specific subsystems and component tests.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro Accesses the Special Functions:
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
- Oil Reset Service: This allows you to perform a reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
- EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- SAS Service: This allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
- DPF Service: This allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
- TPMS Service: This allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
The Differences Between MK908Pro and MS908Pro：
The MK908Pro is an upgraded version of MS908Pro, and the difference between them is that MK908Pro is equipped with more advanced hardware.
- Processor: The MK908Pro is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
- Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Memory: The MK908Pro is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB onboard Memory, but MS908Pro only has 32GB onboard memory.
- Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provide a better user experience than MS908P’s 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
- Camera: The camera of MK908Pro is designed to provide more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
- Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with a built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908Pro, the MK908Pro extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro Additional Features and Functions:
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection, MaxiScope, etc.
- Remote Desk: With the simple, fast, and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
- MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud that enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair, and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
- Digital Inspection &MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
1 Year Free Update:
The Autel company frequently releases new versions of the software and engine code library that make it compatible with newly launched vehicles. If any “Unknown” or “New Vehicle Found” error is reported, the custom software updates are made available to the users in time.
Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO, UD, Fuso
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
12-month warranty for any quality problem
If you have any questions about our product, please contact us by Email or Q&A, You can also get more details on our official website.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro Specifications:
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor: Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor
(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory: 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display: 10.1-inch LED Screen with 1920×1200 Resolutions
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB: 2.0; BT v.2.1 + EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); HDMI
Camera (rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output: Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack; Power and Battery; 15000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery; Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption: 6.5 W
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Dimensions (W*H*D): 312mm (12.28″) * 208mm (8.18″) * 36mm (1.41″)
Weight (NW): 1.48kg (3.26lb)
Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed, and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MaxiCOM MK908Pro Package List:
1 * Main Unit – MK908P
1 * J2534 Box
1 * Main Cable
1 * Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1 * Mini USB Cable
1 * AC/DC External Power Adapter
1 * Ethernet Serial Cable
1 * Cigarette Lighter
1 * Clipper Cable
2 * Light Fuse
1 * BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1 * USB Ethernet Adapter
14 * OBDI Adapters (Benz-14 (Europe Only); Chrysler-16 (America Only); BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12;
Honda-3; Fiat-3 (Europe Only); PSA-2(Europe Only); Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 15 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
100% Original: All products we have are the latest batch with the newest software and created by Autel.
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 5-7 business days to arrive, others take 5-9 business days. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track them every step of the way!
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don’t worry. Just shoot us a message at contact email@example.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.